Lagelito

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Character Name : Lagelito, Laggelito, Laugo
Class :
Warrior or Hunter

Primary spec :
DPS or Prot either one works fine.

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) :
Don't sadly have any of my old pictures from 15years ago on my UI and since its classic (Vanilla and not Retail) I doubt its gonna look the same.
But I try use a clean UI for my own purpose and WA and Elvui combined. Here is a one I just took from my DH atm even tho Im not really raiding in BFA https://imgur.com/a/vbACKot

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? :
I have a friend named Jimpz that convinced me to roll alliance insteed of Horde and he told me to apply here.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :
During Vanilla? Then I was in a Guild called Imba on Kor'gall back in the day.
which did everything I only joined up for 4 Naxx bosses tho and obv everything else below that.
Reason why I choose to apply here is cause since I only had the chance to do 4 bosses I planned on doing it all this time around now when im older and more understanding of the game.
Other then that I raided latest in Legion where I raided as a Retri/prot paladin and Shadow priest in later content.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :
So In Vanilla I raided as a young kid up to 4 bosses in Naxx, TBC I raided Black temple as a Druid offtank, Wotlk I raided Lich king, Cata I raided pushed for Server first Rag which we lost with 2 days due to people from India in guild having 2k ms dcing during our fights. Didn't play MoP, In WoD I raided Blackrock foundry and stopped playing as HFC came out. then Legion I went hardcore with a guild and even server migrated over to silvermoon to be able to recruit more good players with the guild I was with at the time. I raided everything I could with that guild until we found ourselfs lacking people to raid with. as our guild dispanded I quit playing serious and joined one of my friends casual guilds and raided Burning throne Heroic. and then I took a break from world of warcraft waiting for Classic to come and started now again playing during 8.2 to get use to WoW again. Saldy I can't tell you about all the guilds names during this time other then Imba in classic and Cohesive/Distract in Legion
Other then that I've been Officer in Legion, part of Loot council, Guild master in Cata on a private server and DPS officer for hunters and warrior in the past (during Cata in retail)

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
I wouldn't say I stand out more then others, I just play the best I can and strive to become the best of what ever class I play.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :
Hunter, Prot and Fury are all the same more or less I'd say.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :
I'm the best ME there is in the world there is NO other person in the world as good as me at being me. I'm also a blast to hang around and I got that big WoW brain if anyone got questions I'll help in anyway I can. Other then that im a guy that lives in Sweden 28years old I live in a apartment with 100/100 stable internet connection played WoW all my life. started in Vanilla played every singel expansion to a certain point when i felt. Other then that I also played alot of private servers Vanilla, TBC, Wotlk, Cata. Also you need a guy to help you farm that last piece of pre raid bis? I'm your guy! Cause I'll play this game 16hour aday.

Contact info :
Discord: Lagelito#5644
Battlenet Lagelito#2449
https://www.facebook.com/ralagesson

then if you feel real freaky I might even give you my mobile number to call if you need that extra player to fill your dungeon.
Juggen

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:53 pm

Had a good talk with you on discord, welcome to the guild!

Image Image Image Image Image