Dyme - Hunter Application

All the information about our recruitment
Dyme

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:53 pm

Character Name : Dyme

Class : Hunter

Primary spec : Marksman

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) : I can edit with a screenshot of my Retail UI but my classic UI will differ greatly.

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? : A friend of a friend applied and I checked you guys out and I liked what I seen!

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :

My guild is going to be still focusing on retail and I am wanting to make the switch to classic, so my obvious choice is unfortunately to leave and find my way to a classic guild to call home and see out every tier with!
I can come through with references if needed, I am always available via discord.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :

Vanilla Came late to the party, cleared ZG, Onyxia, most of molten core and 3 BWL bosses. I was very young at this time and playing a resto druid. (Guild - Blood Bunnies, Laughing Skull EU)
TBC Mostly pvp'd at the start of TBC, headding through to starting raiding again at SSC, clearing it and also TK/Hyjal.
WOTLK Naxx 20 full clear, OS3D, Malygos, TOTC, and LK25N
MOP MSV, HOF, TES, TOT & SoO full clears (SoO 9 bosses Mythic)
WOD Highmaul Cutting edge, BRF 8/9M and I quit in HFC due to school at the time.
Legion I stopped through out most of Legion aswell.
BFA Returning late into Uldir, I achieved 3 mythic kills only, BOD 9/9M and I currently am 3/8M ERT.

Private Server: I played on Northdale for a while before shutdown, pugging Ony, MC and BWL. As hunter.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
I always min max as much as possible and strive to get the very best possible out of my character as possible. I have 100% raid attendance for most of the tiers ive raided (never lower than 97%). I am a friendly and active player with alot of time on my hands and when not raiding I'll either be farming consumables or farming gold. I plan to alt a mage for AOE farm.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :

I will be using a mage alt for AOE farming so I don't think I'll have it ready to raid.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :

I am a 23 year old male nerd from Northern Ireland, so you'll have someone to aim your Leprechaun jokes at :roll: I have been playing video games since I was a very small child, starting on Medal of Honor back when spearhead was the newest thing, I have always prefered to be behind a computer than anywhere else so thats where I am usually found haha. I have a *questionable* sense of humor that needs toned down sometimes but I guess I can tone it down when needed! Im easy going but also very serious when it comes to my character and progression.

Extra: I would love to have a discord chat with an officer to add any extra or elaborate on anything!

Contact info :

Dymebag#2922
Nyv

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:59 am

Hello Dyme,

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to write up your application.

However, due to the choice of class, I will have to deny it. We are currently four hunters in the roster and all meme's aside, that is all there is sadly needed of us.

Best of luck finding your home in azeroth.

Ps. I couldn't get your discord to work..
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:12 am

As our roster is really strong and only missing a dps warrior at present we are super selective. Hunter are probably the least needed class for us as Nyvr has said. Best of luck finding a nice guild for classic :)
Juggen

Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:35 am

Image Image Image Image Image