Kmp - Holy Priest Application.

All the information about our recruitment
Kmp

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:38 am

Application Form

Character Name : Kmp

Class : Priest

Primary spec: Holy

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur): Will update with my retail UI when I get back from work!

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? :
- Heard about you from the Classic WoW Recruitment forum.
- After reading the recruitment post it looks like the kind of guild I want to be a part of - Raid times & a sociable atmosphere being the major selling points.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :
- Unfortunately my current retail guild have decided not to play classic seriously, which is what I want to swap over to.
- Guild Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/team/eu/dra ... ing.tier23
- I can arrange references if required.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :

Retail
Vanilla - Never Reached max level.
TBC - Karazhan/Gruuls/Magtheridon clear (Don't remember the guild name)
WOTLK - All content cleared while current apart from Yogg-0 (<Peons> / OC-Frostmourne)
Cataclysm - All content cleared while current (<Suit Up> / OC-Frostmourne)
MoP - Didn't play.
WoD - All content cleared while current (<Pixel> / OC-Frostmourne)
Legion - All content cleared while current (<Pixel> / OC-Frostmourne)
BFA - 7/8M Uldir (<Iniquity / EU-TarrenMIll) 9/9M BoD (<Ad Elysium> / EU-Draenor) 3/8M Currently in TEP (<Ad Elysium / EU-Draenor)

Character Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... nor/kmplol#
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2

Private Servers:
Kronos 1 - Cleared MC/BWL/AQ20 in PUGs - Holy Priest.
Nostalrius - Hit 60, server shut down while farming Pre-Raid BiS

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
- I play primarily as a PVE healer in earlier expansions, using mouseover macros to do most healing functions.
- Always put 100% research into my class and looking for different angles to approach things from.

- I'm also a complete nerd when it comes to min maxing, eg: I'll be playing Dwarf for fear ward although it looks absolutely horrendous!
- While I'll be running shadow to 60 with Wand Spec during the early levels, at 60 I plan to go a basic holy build (21/30/0) during progression then swapping on farm to a Power Infusion deep discipline build to buff whichever mage wants to do nuts damage.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :
- I'll be leveling a Warlock alt and I'd be happy to play that if we ever need someone to swap to an extra warlock.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :

- My names Joe, I'm 25 from Australia currently living in the UK - Work in Cyber Security which is why I moved over here in the first place, I communicate probably 50% in memes which drives my girlfriend completely mental. Mostly looking for people to make memories with, I was too young during original vanilla to live it's glory days (always watching my old brother play over his shoulder) and I cannot wait to live it's "re-glory" days.

Contact info :
Discord - Ixz#1285
Juggen

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:42 am

Had a good talk with you on Discord, welcome to the show!

Last edited by Juggen on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image
Nyv

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:43 am

Dwarf priest, I smell green sign inc..
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:46 am

Will he pass the Juggen test?
Juggen

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:38 pm

I am erect

Image Image Image Image Image