2xWarrs 1xMage 1xPriest

All the information about our recruitment
Nameless

Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:35 pm

Character Names: NamelessQt(the one doing the application and the one who was talking to Snooki) Nael (priest) Kanish (warrior) Aggeeinn(mage)

Class : As stated above NamelessQT - warrior / Nael - priest / Aggeeinn - mage / Kanish - warrior

Primary spec : NamelessQT - currently prot (90% bis) was asked to be DPS in my former guild(fury - 80%BIS) / Nael - wish to be shadow but will play w/e the guild needs / Kanish - MS arms / Aggeeinn - I'm guessing I do not need to say that he is frost but will play w/e is top DPS at any phase, none of us are scared to respect to whatever is needed to push forward with the progress!

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur): https://gyazo.com/38466b5ef7d8df7db06fb9d392b55dbf (using gyazo for many years I hope it's okay with you fellas)

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? : I was frustrated upon stumbling on tons of "promising" guilds. I did find your forum post on battle.net then I checked the website saw that you are already clearing everything, which is exactly what we were looking for and then I contacted Snooki via Discord.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? : At 1st there was a plan to revive an old school, server 1st guild that was back in Burning Legion, the plan was all good until some of the core leading members decided to play with friends casually on another server, so the leadership was left onto the hands of people that didn't have any experience or they thought they had. Slowly all the good players did leave, after every, I am sorry for the words but I have to exact, fuck up so finally it did not look like a GUILD a place for people to gather and show their strength as one but much more like a dictatorship or a quest for 30+ ppl to gear 1 not so dedicated person who thinks vanilla is all about 40 ppl playing for 1 GL.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :
As I previously mentioned all of us played on every expand in WoW, obviously not so much on BFA, but all of us were always pushed by our selves to be the best in the best guild and act like the best. We do not mind long hours raiding, we do not mind extending raids, we do not mind prepping for them, all that it takes to take that little edge off and beat the competition.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
As WoW players for that many years, we are ppl that know how to play every class, we are not afraid to ask about the little details that we might be missing, we do perfectly understand what is going on with our characters, why they fail happened and was it a group mistake or a single mistake and as you know once a mistake is understood, the possibility of happening again is very low.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? : The warrs can play every spec without a problem, Mage has already planned his PVP and PVE specs thru the entire classic exp, the priest will play whatever spec you desire him to be.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. : We are a bunch of idiots who love to have fun, play video games, get in new communities and making them our new family. We are gamers! you know what that means, we are having a lot of time in front of the PC, we do work from home so we are online almost every day 12h+. We go out we drink and we do stupid shit. We regret it in the morning BUT next weekend we do it again because we want to live life to its fullest. We are open-minded, we are not ashamed to answer any question personal or not. I am sure we would be a perfect fit for your new family, we just need to be given a chance.TY!

Contact info

Discord : Nameless#7132
Battle.net : Eternal#2940
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:13 pm

We are struggling due to the fact there are 4 of you guys and we are already very full.
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:06 pm

We have talked a lot about how we could make this work but right now we are really full on priests and mages. As much as we would love to give you guys a home for classic I think right now we have to say no :(

If things change in the near future I will check back with you in case you are still looking.