Priest Healer Disc/holy

All the information about our recruitment
chrisr

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:21 pm

Hello all,

Character Name : Chrisr ( current 56 lvl )

Class : Priest

Primary spec : Disc heal

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) :https://imgur.com/0qLRKsG (addons : healcom -mikscroll - omnicc- classicauras-classic cast bars-questie-details-realmobhealth). As u see i like to keep it clean.

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? : played with 4 members of your guild , brd runs i ask info regarding you guys , i liked the info provided so i applied.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? : References maybe from the guys i played brd with(dulken-doomguy-snook) . My prev guild in vanilla wow was Loot FTW. after that i was at Screams for lvl 70-80 patches. After that i quit wow , and restarted on BFA only for pvp reasons.I lost truck of the prev guilds/friends long time ago(like 6years passed )

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? : At wow classic i was raiding with guild Loot FTW(Thammer server) full clear all instances , also rank13 at pvp (priest human name Respect ). I have done all contents full in official , and i have done it agani on prive server named wow-one as horde rogue named Radical. In Loot FTW and later on a guild called Screams i was PvP leader for the squad to lead em on fun/victorious WSG/AB , due to that i was the only rank13 in the guild.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. : I love Disc healing in both pve/pvp , i like to play with multiple rank spells to help my mana stay in ok levels during all situations(even with fear for example ). I like to play the priest agressive at pvp and finish fights fast . In pve i love mana/5 items even tho most ppl say spirit > mana/5 in priest . But thats my personal choise , not that its easy to do yet.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? : i almost never play alts , i love to focus on my main and have him end game . if i play something else it will be shadow for the funs of it .altho heal a warrior at lvl 60 is the ultimate fun for me both for pvp and pve ^^ .

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. : My name is Chris ( big surprice judging from my champs name) , i am almost 34yo , from Athens Greece. i love to play games ( wow-d2-d3-cs-apex-hots-swtor) , in my spare time that i dont have so much i play basketball ( center i am almost 2.00cm) . i work as I.T in a multycountry company , and that means i can log from my work to level up my profs etc ^^ . to end this personal delirum i feel that i must inform you that i play here with 5 IRL friends also around 50 lvl , and i log to play mostly with them for now that we lvl up .

Contact info : mitsischris@gmail.com / facebook Mitsis Chris .

Discord : radical#0681
Battle.net : shaden#2152

Best Regards .
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:32 pm

Gets my vote, was super chilled with us in BRD :)
doomguy

Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:46 am

Likewise, seems like a good dude.
"We cheat Death from his rightful victory. No one can defeat us, we are glad to plunge feet first into hell in the knowledge that we will rise."