Warrior/Pala Duo Application

All the information about our recruitment
BoboMcFrenzy

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 pm

-
Last edited by BoboMcFrenzy on Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phydro

Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:00 pm

And the 2nd one.

Character Name:
Phydro

Class:
Paladin

Primary spec:
Holy (leveling as Retri so far)

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur):
Using pretty standard ElvUI raidframes

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying?:
When BoboMcFrenzy found your post on our servers discord he posted me your recruitment message. After reading it i was highly interested. The social part and the requirement of skill to really have fun is more important then any epic you can get.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references?:
When Kronos was released i was really hyped and had a lot of fun playing there. I joined <Arcanum> and raided the content up to C'Thun. <Arcanum> was nice for a while, but at some point raidlogging and childish behavior started taking over and I lost the fun in playing with them.
As for leveling i was looking for a leveling guild and found one with <Empire>.
I'd chose <Adult Swim> as guild, as i'd like to have fun clearing the raid content with adult(ish) behavior. Doing dungeons together, hanging out in discord or mindlessly farming gold is way more fun having social people around.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?:
I started playing WoW mid or end 2006 so my vanilla experience was not that long. So shortly after looking into MC with a pug on my server <Die Arguswacht> RP-PVP the patch for TBC was released. In TBC i was raiding till SSC and Zul'Aman with my shadow priest. Shortly after that i was moving and stopped playing until WotLK. There i started to miss the TBC times and lost interest in WoW until BoboMcFrenzy and me discovered some private servers. With Kronos being the last one i finally could experience all that content i wasn't able to see before. My love for vanilla grew with every server we were playing.
For my experiences in positions in responsibility, i was priest class lead in <Arcanum> and tried to help my fellow priests with all their questions, helped decide who should bid for what item, for the best improvement.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others?:
As this is my first vanilla Paladin, i still have to learn a lot about my class and i am willing to do so. I'd love to learn and i am always looking for improving myself. So you will find a social player with the will to improve in me. I am prepared and concentrated in raids and a little bit goofy outside.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main?:
At the moment i am not planning in playing an active alt but with the time progressing i am open to everything. I don't think i would play another healer though. Once honor and battlegrounds are availiable i'd probably 2nd spec to Retri-PVP or Healer-PVP when not raiding.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that.:
I am an 34 year old German and love my work as a DevOps. I like to watch anime and us late night shows, as well as BBQ with my friends. I'll probably start going to swim regularly (2 times a week) but will do that on non raiding days. Being German and staying around non German speakers most of the time made me able to take a joke. I probably got a strange type of humor but maybe there are people out there that might like that. As i am a smoker (still) i'll need a short break from time to time but i can most likely suppress the urge for the raid.
Last edited by Phydro on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:58 am

Thanks for the apps, quick question - what level in game are you two?
Phydro

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 am

At the time of the application BoboMcFrenzy is/was level 50, and Phydro level 49
Nyv

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:56 am

Both welcome to the guild.
Bobo you can talk to an officer when you are online to get invited.