Application Form

Character Name :
waffles

Class :
hunter

Primary spec :
marksman (levelling atm)

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) :
not 60 currently, will update this at 60.

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? :
I saw the post on this realms discord.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :
I was in verba ultima it is a social guild on the server, I want something serious for raiding.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :
(similar to Perri's application) cleared all of BWL in vanilla , downed nerfarian. complated HC jaina on retail too. I haven't raid leaded really, just chipped in when needed.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
I play my class to a very very high standard. im confident in my ability and know everything about my class. Ive played private servers-still playing hunter up to this point waiting for classic to come out and finally its here.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :
I played warrior, not quite as well as I play hunter - ill level a warrior later on. when my hunter is sorted. BM/marksman

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :

Im Seb, british and work behind a bar. im very social and focused in everything i do. me and perri (he made an application too) are irl friends we live 5min from eachother. we are both very social and love to play the game and chat to people and make friends. We're mature but also know how to have a good time.

Contact info

Discord :
Waffles
Battle.net :
waffles#2381