Class :
mage

Primary spec :
frost

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) :
will post this at 60

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? :
I saw your post on the server razorgore discord

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :
Verba Ultima- it is a really small time guild on the server and they are not serious about raiding at all.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :
on vanilla I cleared all of the way up to bwl, downed Nefarian, I then carried on and my biggest achievement is killing jaina HC on retail wow.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :
I've been playing mage, and mage only for more than 10 years on wow, I know the class inside out and I am confident in my ability to perform well in this guild.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :
I'll be rolling a priest healer as I've done a lot of pvp on priest and raid healing too. I also play fire spec on my mage very well.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :
As i said i've played mage a long long time i'm confident in my ability to raid. I'm friendly, social and would love to bring in my irl mate to this guild too and we can both prove ourselfes. I'm 24 irl, and successful at what i do im british and funny as fuck to speak to. All i need is one chance to prove what i can do and you'll see it was worth it

Contact info

Discord :
perri#4033

Battle.net :
Perri#21343