Nuin - Holy Priest Application

All the information about our recruitment
Nuin

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:45 pm

Character Name : Nuin (Vanilla name Banight, Troll Rogue)

Class : Priest

Primary spec : Disc/Holy (21/30)

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) : It is not yet set up as I just started playing again, will of course be on point in no time!

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? : Domy told me about you playing, and Snooki being the GM. That made old memories come back and I instantly installed Classic. Besides Domy I know a few others in the guild, Fingal, Bea, Manix, Strengby, Havox and probably more..

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? : My last guild is Nemesis, Bloodfeather from Vanilla (ran by Snookiwooi) - guess he can be my reference.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :
I quit after TBC - done all dungoens from Vanilla -> TBC with Nemesis. Beside that, my very first Guild I joined was ran by Snookiwooki and Ambrotosa. At one point I was classleader/officer for the Rogue class as that was my main character back then.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. : To be honest, I'm new to Priest but have quite a lot of Vanilla experience and know what it takes to earn a raidspot / member status. I'm willing to learn my class from scratch.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? : I'm not planning on playing a secondary spec until it is needed for the raid. As in secondary class, I might at some point level a Rogue again as that brings back old memories.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. : My name is Eric, 31 years young dad of a 7-year old - ye he's created his first WoW character already. I work as a car salesman for the brands Mercedes, Skoda and Mazda. I started playing WoW 15 years ago and actually had the most useless LAN every as me and Strengby sat at my house back then and were stuck in Queue and download troubles for 3 days........ todays queues are a joke I tell you. Anyways, I got a ton of spare time as I have chill working hours. I have no parents yelling at me to clean up my room anymore (I had in Vanilla). So yeah, some of you may know me and some of you may remember me. Anyways, my plan is to be an active raid member, contribute as much as possible to the Guild and upcoming raids. People who know me and have played with me know that I go all the way.

Thanks for your time!

Contact info

Discord : tjyvmormor#7808
Battle.net : scriptkiddie#2140
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:26 pm

As I know you well there isn't much more to say than welcome.