Anadia - Holy Priest Application.

All the information about our recruitment
Anadia

Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:01 pm

Character Name
Anadiaxec - started WoW Classic a few ours ago, because I was the last days in Egypt 😊 for my holiday trip this year.

Class
Dwarf Priest

Primary spec
Holy (21/30/0)

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur)
https://imgur.com/BavS9wn
UI will be adjusted a little bit for the raid.

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying?
I became attentive over the forum on adult swim. Since I'm looking for a great guild to start WoW Classic - with this Guild I think it's fun and possible to achieve something.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with?
I played WoW since 2004 in beta to WOTK. In WOTK I reached R1 in 3vs3 bracket before I quit.
In Vanilla itself I cleared with the progress oriented guild TwentyFourSeven on Terrordar C´thun and almost everything in Naxx.
Before that I was in a rather casual moderate guild which didn't meet my requirements what pots and skills for the raid were - it was still very friendly in our interaction.
I only have contact to a few players since then... As I like to play on English realms, I'm looking now for new strong competitors for raids.

Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?
In Vanilla I was the druid class leader because I played druid myself and of course everyone knew that I am a responsible person and know how to play my class.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.
Since I have always played a healer in WoW, I know how important it is to correctly position and which healing / protection spells are best used when. I'm looking forward to do heal downranking again. To heal faster and most mana-efficiently.
And also to deal well with stressful situations.

I am also well practised when it comes to communication in Dungeons / Raid and am not in a communication lazy mood either.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main?
Druid or Paladin Healer :)
Also trying different Specs isn’t an issue for me.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that.

I am 31 years young and come from Germany.
After my Vanilla WoW career as a child I was lucky to end up in sales. What made me very open-minded and strong in communication :)
After 10 years of work I decided to start over again and study computer science. I also work for an automotive company in a part time job right know.

After reading your thread "Please Read Before Applying" I am very excited how motivated and disciplined the shared gaming experience will be.

Contact info
Discord : Anadia#1266
Battle.net : Anadia#21304

I am looking forward to hear from you ;)
Nyv

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:30 am

Welcome to the guild.