All the information about our recruitment
mighty

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:47 pm

Character Name : Mighty

Class : Paladin

Primary spec : Holy

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) : https://imgur.com/vUPY8vE - havent set up yet

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? :

Wanted to find a guild with similar goals and past experience for classic, looked around forums and found yous on discord.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? :

Haven't raided since start of MoP so have not been part of a guild for a long time.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? :

Vanilla

Did not do any serious raiding cleared a few bosses in ZG and AQ20.

TBC

Khadgar EU <NICE> - All content until 4/9 BT

WotlK

Frostmane EU <VII> - all post ICC heroic content cleared as I took a break until ICC.

12/12 ICC HC 10 man.

11/12 ICC HC 25 man

Cata

Frostmane EU <In Excelsis> - Again took a break at start of expansion came back just before Firelands patch.

10 man 6/7 Heroic Firelands, 7/7 Post Rag nerf.

<Style> - 25 man 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. :

Originally played paladin in vanilla, what makes it stand out is the illumination talent which scales great with gear makes them efficient healers. I always found downranking fun its a minigame within a game making the correct choice on the spell rank most efficient as to not overheal which will be crucial during the first few weeks of raiding.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? :

All classes, have multiclassed at top levels before in same tiers.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. :

Now being done with university and having a steady schedule I feel like I want to be part of a guild community again as I miss that feeling and have been away from competitive raiding for too long. I have always been very involved with my guilds consistently become a part of the core raid group due to both my in game skills and always being very active, I wish to create more stories with this guild just as I have my past guilds :-).

Contact info

Discord : destro#5569
Battle.net : destro#2717
Nyv

Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:06 am

Hello,

Thank you for the application.
I cannot seem to get your discord to work.
Feel free to join our channel then we can have a chat.