Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:53 am

Character Name : Enulia

Class

Dwarf Priest

Primary spec

Holy (21/30/0)

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur)
https://imgur.com/a/abe9ztc
(This is just a screenshot of my default Vanilla WOW screen. Willing to download whatever addons and open to any further suggestions.)

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying?

I was looking for a group to do the stockade and was invited by Nyvh to join the party and do it. Nyvh offered to invite me to the guild because i am a priest dwarf who was yet to be tainted by the other lesser guilds :D . I joined the guild and thought it looked like a solid guild with good people so i decided to stay in. The people seem pretty funny.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references?

I didn't have a guild prior to this in classic wow but i did in retail (Guild: Inceptum. Realm: Draenor. Server: EU). The group was alright, doing raids weekly but i only joined for The Eternal Palace on normal. This was just because I did join the guild until then. I am choosing you over them because i do not believe they have a guild on Classic and even if they do i just think id prefer a different community :) :) :) . I do not have any references that I am close enough to to ask for a reference just because I wasn't in it for too long.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?

My raiding history is pretty thin with me just doing old raids by myself or some in legion with others. I also used LFR to find groups for BFA and my guild for Eternal Palace. I have only lead raids a couple of times and that is when no one else stood up to lead. Other than that i prefer to just sit there and listen to other peoples opinions and will chip in my own opinion whenever needed. I will always try and improve when advice is given and am down to talk in detail whenever. The only other thing I would say is that I am fine with studying raids before hand and understanding strategies, but I do also believe first hand experience is the best to fully understand it.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.

To do with general rotations and healing, I follow the basics such as divine shielding targets when they need it and using the appropriate heals for each situation, and I follow the more in depths things that need to be maintained such as the 5 second mana rule, abstaining from using divine shield on warriors when they need to generate rage and positioning in the room. I try to utilize all my spells and take all of them into accound when assessing certain situations. There are 3 main things that I thin make me stand out from other priests:

-Firstly, I am playing dwarf meaning i get fear ward which separates me from non dwarf priests
-Secondly, I try to pay a lot of attention to where I am healing from and where to stand during certain fights. I even took a break while typing this and while in shadowfang keep, me and a friend killed Archmage Argul by kiting him around and utilizing the tunnels to allow me to heal my friend whilst i was in a safe spot and to regen mana after the other dungeon members started the boss whilst I was OOM :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Finally, I am fully open to communicating with other people in the raid group and especially the healers and tanks to fully understand who is healing who and what is going to happen throughout the fight.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main?

I can always switch my points around and i fell perfectly comfortable switching more into discipline if need be and even shadow priest ( My main on retail was shadow priest). The first time I played wow back in wrath, i played as a discipline priest and grew to love all versions of priest since then. That being said, I was very young then and have learned a lot since. I don't have any alts nor do i plan on playing any other classes for quiet some time but I can play rogue and resto druid. I have also played every class and race combo in retail because i could decide on what class/race when i was younger. This does mean i have a fair understanding of each classes strengths and weaknesses.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that.

-I am a 17 year old dude named Zac. You can tell I am gnarly because I used dude AND I am called Zac.(<---------- Lies)
-No but seriously, I come from Newcastle in the north east of England (same place as MethodJosh if you know of him) and I pretty much just spend all my time at my computer playing a full range of games but mainly WOW, especially at the minute. I normally and in a discord with my mates (even now whilst typing this) and really enjoy raiding even though I have done very little of it.
If you are particularly good at maths, you would have noticed I was 7 when I started playing wow cause my dad played it. I continued playing it until MOP then all my family stopped playing which meant I could no longer play. A couple of years later, I picked it back up at the end of legion and into BFA (Dodged the bullet of WOD and got nailed with BFA XD ).
-I am still in school meaning I will be gone during the day but will always be free during the raid times.
I also promise I am not a little kid who screams about fortnite all day (just clarifying that i may be younger than the average guild member but I am not annoyingly childish).

And well, that's pretty much it. Sorry if i typed a lot that doesn't matter and also for reformatting the recruitment form, I just thought it looked less like a wall of text like this. I may not have done too many raids, but i am not an absolute moron and I am fully committed to learning raids before doing them.

Feel free to message me at anytime if you would like to know anything more about me or if you have any questions at all and if you do decide that you would be better off without me, could we find time to join a call and just discuss why I was declined.

P.S. I can redo this if you want it with the proper format
P.P.S. Not too sure if this is actually going to look how I think it is going to look so sorry in advance

Contact info
Discord : Merzec#2025
Battle.net : Cezrem#2418
Nyv

Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:28 am

Hello enulia,

Thanks for taking the time to fill in the application while leveling.

Due to the lack of raiding experience we will keep an eye on how you progress during leveling.But im sure you will do fine.

Welcome to the guild.