Druid Resto/Feral Application

All the information about our recruitment
Drugzz

Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:36 am

Character Name : Drugzz

Class : Druid

Primary spec : Resto or Feral, whichever you prefer

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur) : https://imgur.com/a/NsOE5Fo - I don't currently have a vanilla UI setup, so here's one from TBC where I most recently played

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying? : I saw your guild recruitment post on the official forums and thought everything you wrote in there was in line with my own ambitions and goals. After further investigating your website and playing with some of your guildmates, the atmosphere seems exactly like something for me.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references? : I've previously played in <Epoch>, <Dreamstate>, <Nope> and <Gnarly> (for Epoch reference - https://imgur.com/a/hMdCJGl ). These are from various private servers, I was intending on playing with Epoch but didn't get a reply when asking if they're interested in having a secondary char there, hence applying here.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility? : I've cleared almost everything from vanilla to WotLK, mostly on private servers, I'll try to keep it short and just list my achievements.
Vanilla - <Dreamstate> (H) <NOPE> (A) <Gnarly> (H) : 10/10 MC, 1/1 Onyxia, 9/9 BWL, 9/9 AQ40, 15/15 Naxx
TBC - <Epoch> (A) : 11/11 Karazhan, 2/2 Gruul's, 1/1 Magtheirdon's lair, 6/6 SSC, 4/4 TK, 9/9 BWL, 3/6 SWP (quit right before 2nd half was released)
WotLK - <Realistic> (H) : All on both HC and normal. 15/15 Naxx, 4/4 Obsidian Sanctum, 15/15 Ulduar, 12/12 ICC, 4/4 RS

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others. : If I was playing feral I would of course grind plenty of Manual Crowd Pummelers for each raid, as well as all the consumables including mana regen ones for mana managment during powershifting and other gimmicks that would boost my dps to no longer be called a "meme spec".
As a healer I have a lot of experience from playing in hardcore settings. My priest was in Dreamstate and Nope and I had a resto shaman for alt raids in Dreamstate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWmUNlDmYC0 (Hugz in group 7 for reference). You can check out Dreamstates youtube if interested.
Due to this I have a lot of experience as a healer, especially in a testing setting (for example I solo healed Onyxia) and might therefore have a slight edge. Due to also playing on several different private servers on different expansions, I've also gotten extremely mechanically improved and rarely ever mess up (mistakes happen, we are human). Another bonus is that I'm not a "one trick pony" as you may call it, I've played almost all classes throughout the years, meaning I have the perspective of how much damage a tank might take, how much I can manage as a tank, how much threat is not too much to pull agro as a dps... etc.. I could go on but don't want to make a wall of text. All in all I have a lot of experience and knowledge while also being mechanically skilled (especially since I PvP'd a lot as PHD and TSG in WotLK).

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main? : If I'm feral I'll have a resto set ready and vice versa. Other than that I have played these classes at 60 in vanilla : Rogue, Druid, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Warrior. So those would be most comfortable to me as an alt for alt raids, but I can always learn anything new if there's something you're in need of.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that. : Alrighty, firstly I'll try to impress you! Without being too arrogant or modest, I'd like to let you know that I'm currently studying at one of the top 100 universities in the world and my subject is Marine Archaeology. I've traveled a lot to Greece and the Nordic countries to dive, if I get accepted to the guild I will definitely share some stories and pictures, perhaps even showcase some artefacts.
I'm also very sporty and got an All-Star for best player of my position in handball when I was younger, I even moved originally to Sweden to pursue an elite sports career, but plans changed when I got injured.
As you can see I have a very competitive nature while also very curious and friendly, which brings me to applying to this guild.

Now it's weird to try making someone laugh without having a conversation first, so I can attempt at a joke I heard from the show The Leftovers as told by a priest:
"What's the difference between a pimple and a priest? ...... A pimple waits till you're a teenager to come on your face"
Other than that I might as well mention that I'm a consequtive Cards against Humanity winner so my humour might be a bit dark.

Also, I can be shy at first, don't hate.

Contact info

Discord : Drugzz#7027
Battle.net : #Sara22234

Bonus: (Drugzz in-game)
Last edited by Drugzz on Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yka

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:33 pm

DS, NOPE. You dont raid with them if you dont know "how to", that is pretty clear to me.
Not part of the leadership but wanted to underline this. Gl