Priest healer application

All the information about our recruitment
Vistaleon

Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 pm

Hi adult swimmers
Here is my application after a brief chat with Dulken ingame

Character Name: Vistaleon

Class: Dwarf Priest

Primary spec: Discipline at the moment, but respeccing according to challenges.

Raid UI screenshot (use imgur):
https://imgur.com/xLZksAS
(Work in progress - I use ElvUI and Clique for most of my work)

How did you hear about us, and what made you consider applying?:
I saw an ingame post on world chat with a brief description, and recieved more info in pm and on this website.

Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Do you have any references?:
I have been in <GOONS> since server launch since it was formed in part from guilds from my old Warmane TBC server. They are a skilled bunch of players with lots of ambition but ultimately not what I am looking for.
I am looking for a guild with a better community feeling and a bit more mature player base. Basically more family and less twitch chat ;).
"Inso" could maybe answer some questions if you have.

Tell us about the rest of your raiding history. What content have you cleared in the past? Which guilds did you do it with? Do you have any experience in guild leadership positions or other positions of responsibility?:
The bulk of my recent healing experience comes from clearing The Burning Crusade on Warmane Outland in 2018-2019. The guild was <Raidgroup Two> which was a guild for mature players that still wanted to push the limits of our raid team. We had a mission to clear all content on 2 raid nights a week and managed to do so.
I played a restoration shaman through all tiers and content, with an elemental offspec as needed. I had an officer spot for most of my time there and took part in loot council and other guild decicions.
Other than that I played wow vanilla since european launch as a hunter, and a few other private servers throughout the years.
I have never cleared later vanilla raids like AQ and Naxx but I am a fast learner and know how to look up information on my own.

Tell us how you play your class, and how it makes you stand apart from others.:
I try to keep an overview of the whole raid and spot mistakes before they happen, and being good at predicting damage. I know when to dump my mana into flash heals and when to heal efficiently. I like a high +bonus healing approach as it offers both output and efficiency. Having played resto shaman for a long time I have good fast reactions to raid damage.

What secondary specs or alternative characters do you feel you play at a similar level to your main?:
I can do shadow weaving if needed, but healing is my main job on the priest. Alts are a work in progress and will likely be a druid hitting 60 first.

Tell us about yourself. Show us the man/woman behind the character. Impress us, make us laugh. Convince us we want you in our guild. If you don’t take the time to sell yourself, there’s no reason for us to want to take you. We’ve worked hard to make this a great place to raid and demand incoming candidates prove they’re committed to continuing that.:
I am a 36 year old guy from Denmark with a long history of pc gaming and love for roleplaying games. I started with Dark Age of Camelot back in 2001 and also spent a lot of time raiding in FFXI. I am a positive guy with a good sense of humour and I enjoy the social aspect of a game like wow. Being an adult I don't stress over loot and have no appetite for needless drama. I'm pretty easy to be around and have been liked by most.

Invite me to a Discord chat if you want to know more - I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Some of my current gear: https://classic.wowhead.com/gear-planne ... EiwUjuyB_I
Discord: Vista#0875
Battle.net: Vista#21590

- Vistaleon/Nicolaj
snookiwooki
Site Admin

Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Thanks for the app, our priest class leader Akalla will grab you for a chat in game.

Snook